About Us

We left the US to live in the Middle East in 2005 with one child and 10 suitcases. We've been here for over 5 years now and we have three children, each born on a different continent!
Welcome to our Blog! This is where we try to keep everyone up to date with news, stories and pictures from our lives! More about us...

Kenzy

Kenzy
2 years old!

Josiah

Josiah
4 Years

Landon

Landon
6 years old! First Grader!

Yvonne

Yvonne
Yvonne & Kenzy

Tim

Tim
Scuba Instructor Dad

The Camel

The Camel
Whaddup?

comments-a-go-go

Posted by Tim 09 February 2006

hey all,

i am going to turn on the option to comment on my posts... it is a way to share back with us what you're thinking and just say stuff. anyone who wants to do this however has to become a member of my blog. this is only possible by invitation... therefore, if you wish to comment on my blog posts you have to write me a quick email and talk to me about it. i'll give you the 411 and then you'll be off. so write me an email already... I want to comment on your blog posts... so I'm going to click here! It's open season on my blog... i made it so that you don't have to be a member... just go right on and post to your heart's content. i have moderation on though so i get to read it all before it ever goes public. :)

bye

0 comments

Search Our Blog

Blog Archive

Search Posts by Label