About Us

We left the US to live in the Middle East in 2005 with one child and 10 suitcases. We've been here for over 5 years now and we have three children, each born on a different continent!
Welcome to our Blog! This is where we try to keep everyone up to date with news, stories and pictures from our lives! More about us...

Kenzy

Kenzy
2 years old!

Josiah

Josiah
4 Years

Landon

Landon
6 years old! First Grader!

Yvonne

Yvonne
Yvonne & Kenzy

Tim

Tim
Scuba Instructor Dad

The Camel

The Camel
Whaddup?

Landon roaring like a lion...

Posted by Tim 11 November 2006

the title says enough... man that last roar is hilarious! his facial expressions crack us up big time...

3 comments

  1. Landon,
    You are crazy! And you are funny! I love you and I miss you and I think you are so funny! Love, Brennen

     
  2. Anonymous Says:
  3. I must say that cannot be a cuter kid in the world. I love you Landon.

    Love,

    Aunt Annette

     
  4. His facial expressions had Adam and I cracking up! That was awesome!!

     

Search Our Blog

Search Posts by Label