About Us

We left the US to live in the Middle East in 2005 with one child and 10 suitcases. We've been here for over 5 years now and we have three children, each born on a different continent!
Welcome to our Blog! This is where we try to keep everyone up to date with news, stories and pictures from our lives! More about us...

Kenzy

Kenzy
2 years old!

Josiah

Josiah
4 Years

Landon

Landon
6 years old! First Grader!

Yvonne

Yvonne
Yvonne & Kenzy

Tim

Tim
Scuba Instructor Dad

The Camel

The Camel
Whaddup?

Hey Kids! I saw Crush!

Posted by Tim 21 June 2009

Hey Kids,

I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out with you guys today on Father's day. I'm trying to find us a new house to live in. I love you all so much! You make me so proud to be a father and I could never ask for anything more. God has given me your mommy and you three kids and all of you are the best gifts I could ever ask for!

Guess what!?! I saw Crush from Finding Nemo yesterday. Daddy went for a dive and we saw a sea turtle! He was really big so he must have been really old. I brought my new camera so that I could take pictures for you to see. Here is a video so you can see him too.

0 comments

Search Our Blog

Search Posts by Label