About Us

We left the US to live in the Middle East in 2005 with one child and 10 suitcases. We've been here for over 5 years now and we have three children, each born on a different continent!
Welcome to our Blog! This is where we try to keep everyone up to date with news, stories and pictures from our lives! More about us...

Kenzy

Kenzy
2 years old!

Josiah

Josiah
4 Years

Landon

Landon
6 years old! First Grader!

Yvonne

Yvonne
Yvonne & Kenzy

Tim

Tim
Scuba Instructor Dad

The Camel

The Camel
Whaddup?

almost like back home...

Posted by Tim 16 April 2006

a friend of mine recently put up a blogger post that talked about how it was now officially "chaco sandal weather". He explained that Chaco brand sandals are the best (which I agree are awesome and i love my pair of "Chacs")...

BUT... I have found a superior brand... NIKF... just slightly different than the beloved american NIKE... sure they're spelled a little different and the swoosh has some wierd canine tooth lookin' thingy in the middle of it... but they sure are comfy and only cost about $1.75! schweet!


1 Responses to almost like back home...

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Timmy,
    I'm digging the sandals, especially at that price! NIKF's here I come. I do have one comment to make about the blog: it has seriously been since February since you've posted a picture of your son and if I don't see some cute easter pics I might just organize a boycott of this site. Haha.

     

Search Our Blog

Search Posts by Label